Berlin based creative lighting design Studio De Schutter is looking for an intern.
For our studio we are looking for interns from September for at least 6 months to support us in interesting, diverse, and challenging, small and large projects. You want to work with us on the conception, planning and execution of lighting projects? You want to be involved in the development of lighting concepts and their technical implementation?
We have a dynamic and experimental approach. We work in a participative way with all stakeholders and are curious about other points of view.
– very skilled in AutoCAD
– 3D software such as Sketchup and lighting design software such as Relux / Dialux Evo,
– strong design and communication skills for creating presentations and image editing with Adobe Creative Suite
as well as hand sketching
– an independent and structured way of working,
– commitment and a desire for new challenges,
– a good sense of communication,
– a desire to work independently,
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your detailed application, including a portfolio via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org